Friday, November 20, 2009

Hot Dog Casserole

Here is a quick and easy recipe to make. My son Hunter loves this recipe...he gets so excited when I tell him that we are having it. This recipe would be a good one for kids, for a quick meal, or for a potluck! Enjoy!!

HOT DOG CASSEROLE

1 package of your favorite hot dogs
2 boxes thick and creamy macaroni and cheese mix (I use the Walmart brand)
1 bag of your favorite frozen vegetables (I usually use peas/carrots or mixed)

Make the macaroni and cheese according to the box directions. Boil the hot dogs and vegetables until they are cooked (I usually boil them with the macaroni in a really big pot, you use less dishes that way). Drain the macaroni, vegetables, and hot dogs. After draining, cut the hot dogs into bite size pieces. Mix all of the ingredients together with the cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Serves 6-8.

Note: This is a Joni original.

No comments:

Post a Comment