Monday, November 22, 2010

Hobo Dinner

Okay, so I borrowed this one from one of my friend's blogs, but it sounded soooo good! If you try it, let me know how it turns out!

HOBO DINNER

Ground Beef
Onion
Lawry's Seasoning Salt
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Optional: Cheese & Potato
Foil

You've got to get big pieces of foil for this. I use 2 layers of foil. Make big patties with the meat. My family likes it if I put some cheese in the middle. Put it on the foil, sprinkle with both seasonings, put a big slice of onion on top, and wrap up tightly. If you are going to add the potato you can put a slice of it below the onion. Put some seasonings on the potato & onion too if you want. Omit the potato to keep the carbs low! You can even put a little bit of butter on top. Make sure the foil is wrapped tight. Put them in a 375 degree oven for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment